RELIABLE FOREX SIGNALS
Many new forex investors do not know how to choose signal providers, so our signals manager has done the hard work for you:
- Our traders’ results are all verified with trading statements from regulated brokers, so you can be sure we do not play tricks using unregulated brokers.
- Our goal is to compound returns in a sustainable manner, not to get rich quick. Our traders manage risk and do not gamble using Martingale/Grid systems.
- We enjoy capital allocation from funds, external asset managers, family offices and high net worth individuals, and are broker-neutral.
- We do not hold any client monies; the broker does. Our Trade Copier software will send trade signals directly into your MT4 accounts.
- Our traders have combined 5 years of live trading records shown below
Disclaimer: As transparent as we are, past performance is no guarantee of future returns – but we do our best. Performance updated as of 1st Jan 2022.
STRATEGY: TradingFXVPS PORTFOLIO
Minimum Trading Requirement: at least 1:100 leverage, expected 15-60% annual return, 15% drawdown to 30% max drawdown
Recommended Capital Requirement: US$1,000 minimum
Assets: Major Pairs, Gold, BTC and ETH.
Summary: Consistent strategy catching retracements, reversals, trends and breakouts within big wave movements. Standard Operating Procedures guide this trading team who trade 24/5. There is an element of discretion as the team takes into account pattern integrity and global market events. This system is rules-based with the added advantage of human discretion, and continuous human monitoring to minimize tech downtime. Trades are closed within depending on market condition with TP/SL fixed.
Pros: Extremely consistent with no losing months.
Cons: Does not trade very often, with about 1-6 trades each month.
Note: Performance achieved ASIC-regulated broker Global Prime with a drawdown of less than 25%.
STRATEGY: To be confirm
Recommended Capital Requirement: US$5,000 minimum
Assets: G10 and cross pairs, Gold, Silver, Indices
Summary: This strategy uses multi time-frame analysis and short-term indicators to enter and exit trades, during price retracements on the higher time-frame. It also trades during economic news, whereby overbought and oversold conditions tend to get extended, and the strategy trades in the direction of the trend. This strategy is 80% automated. With average trade length of under 2 hours, trades are in and out of the market pretty quickly, preserving capital for the next opportunity.
Pros: Requires very little leverage, because this strategy tries not to remain in the market unnecessarily. Only 3 losing months in the past 2 years.
Cons: Shorter trade history compared to Dan system.
Note: Performance achieved on Australia-regulated broker IC Markets with a drawdown of 12%.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I see my copied trades?
Most MT4 platforms are available on Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and WebTrader. You can view your trades across all platforms. Your broker will be able to assist you with this.
How does Free Signals Work?
You will be required to open an account under our partnered introducing broker with a $5 increase in commission charged only on only FX/Metals to be eligible for the free signals service.
Is it really hands-free?
Yes, we will set up the MT4, install the Trade Copier software and monitor them 24/7 without you having to do anything after you send us the email questionnaire.
Is there any contract?
No, there is no contract. You can stop the signal subscription anytime. Because it is your brokerage account, we have no control over the funds inside your account, which you can withdraw anytime. While not recommended, you can even interfere with our trades inside your account, or add on/close your own trades. Basically, the forex trading account and the funds inside are totally yours to do whatever you want; we simply push our trades inside your account based on the signals.
How can I cancel the signal subscription?
You can contact us at email@example.com or cancel it via our billing portal.
Can I subscribe both signals at once?
Yes, you can subscribe both signals under 1 MT4 account.
Is my account secure?
Yes, your account is secured on our server with multiple tiers of protection and 24/7 monitoring. All servers come with Cloud Anti-Virus, Malware Protection and RDP Guard to ensure only our staff can access the server.
How long does it take to have my account set up?
It will take within 24 hours (usually within a few hours) after receiving the completed questionnaire form.
Is this a high risk investment?
To have a better understanding of risk and reward, kindly refer to the performance table. In the table you will see the monthly and annual profits, which is the reward. Below each table you can see the drawdown, which is the risk. Our traders have a healthy reward to risk ratio. Rewards and risk increase proportionately depending on the risk setting you choose. The more risk allowed, the higher the potential profits.
What type of risk setting do you offer?
We offer 5 different risk settings: 1x or 1.5x or 2x or 2.5x or 3x. The numbers represent the size multiple of our trades. Assuming our account and your account are both the same size and currency, a 2x risk setting would mean your trade is 0.2 lots if our trade is 0.1 lot. Our systems will automatically take into account the account size and currency of your account vs ours.
Can I intervene the copied trades?
Yes, you have full control over your MT4 account and have full rights to close the trades at any time during market hours.
MANAGED HOSTING TERMS
By purchasing our managed hosting package you agree with the following terms and conditions
- We take no responsibility for account losses when following signals from this site.
- We take no responsibility for account losses due to technical issues.
- While we do our best to proactively monitor the uptime of your signal connection, we cannot assure 100% uptime due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to the administration involved we are unable to offer a refund on this product. NO REFUND is available.
- If you want to change to a different broker you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org – There will be a onetime $20USD administration fees incurred.
- If you plan to change your account password you must make sure to contact email@example.com so we can update on the system else the copier will have no control over your account.