A forex VPS is extremely useful, and there is no doubt about it. It offers you a 24-hour trading facility. Plus, you can trade from anywhere in the world using any device you want. However, many newbies are not sure how to do so when it comes to accessing forex VPS from Mac.
So the question is, how to access Forex VPS from Mac OS? Well, if you are looking for an answer to the same question, then I am here to help you out.
In this article, I will be sharing a step-by-step guide on how to connect trading RDP on mac OS. So here we go:
How to access Forex VPS from Mac OS?
Unlike Windows, Mac doesn’t come with a default RDP or Remote Desktop Application. As a result, we will first need to install an RDP client on Mac OS.
There are lots of RDP clients available for Mac OS. However, among them, the Microsoft Remote Desktop is said to be the best one.
You can use this tool to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops. As well as it comes with tons of features. For instance, it lets you access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server. This means managing RDP using your Mac would be pretty easy for you.
You can also enjoy a secure connection to your data and applications. Plus, it offers you simple management of your connections and user account from the connection center and many more.
Plus, the best part is that the Microsoft Remote Desktop is absolutely free to download and use on Mac.
To get started with this, you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to Mac App Store.
- Then use the search bar to find the Microsoft Remote Desktop application.
- Next, click on the install button and follow all the on-screen instructions and install the tool.
- Once installed, you can find the client on the Application tab. So click on it and launch it.
- Then click on the new button.
- After that, enter all the required details. For instance, you will need to enter the connection name, PC name, username, password, and other details. All of these details are shared by your Forex VPS provider.
- After entering the details, save them and close the window.
- Next, you will get to see the connection that you just added. Simply double click on it to connect trading RDP on Mac OS.
That’s it. Once you are connected to the Forex VPS, you can now continue with software installation or setting up your forex VPS.
So that was a quick answer to your how to access forex VPS from Mac OS question. You can use any RDP for MacOS. Just make sure to enter the correct details of your VPS, and you are good to go. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do comment below.
Also see: How to access Forex VPS from Smartphone