Purchased a forex VPS? Now not sure how to access it using your Windows computer? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
These days, many traders prefer using forex VPS. As it helps us to execute automated trading strategies. But as a newbie, you may not be familiar with how to access Forex on Windows PC via RDP.
If the same goes for you, then don’t worry. As I will be explaining all the steps that you need to follow to connect to the Forex VPS server.
So here we go:
What is Remote Desktop Connection on Windows?
Remote Desktop Connection is a built-in tool that comes with Windows Systems. Using this tool, you will be able to remotely access multiple computers over the network. It doesn’t matter if the computer is located in your home or office or somewhere else.
As a result, you don’t have to be at your office or go to work to finish a task. Instead, you can use the remote desktop connection to access the computer using a remote connection.
How to access Forex VPS from Windows PC?
- At first, from your Windows 10 computer, click on the start menu.
- Now, start typing down Remote Desktop Connection and hit the enter button.
- Next, the remote desktop connection tool will open up.
- Then click on the show options.
- Now you will need to do certain settings at first. At first, go to the Display tab and set the resolution for your RDP connection. However, the preferred screen resolution is full screen.
- Then go to the Local Resources tab, and from here, you can share your clipboard. This will allow you to Copy/Paste between your local machine and VPS.
- Also, if you click on more, you can also share your local disk. This will allow you to copy files to your VPS or vice versa.
- Next, go to the general tab.
- Over here, place a check next to Allow me to save credentials box. So you will no longer need to enter your VPS password the next time.
- After that, enter your VPS IP address and username in the respected fields. You will find the details in your email.
- Finally, click on the connect button to access your Forex RDP for windows pc.
That’s it. Then the tool will connect you to your Forex RDP. Now you can install your favorite trading platform like MetaTrader or anything else to start setting up your Forex RDP.
So that was the answer to your how to access forex VPS from Windows PC. The remote desktop connection tool is enough to get done with all your Forex VPS connection requirement needs. You don’t need to download any additional software to your Windows PC. If you want to access your trading VPS on mobile please check this guide.
Now go ahead and give these steps a try and see how they are working for you. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.